Monday, September 2, 2013

Bumps to Bundles of Joy Packages

It's such a fun job to get to capture the beauty and glow of a maternity session with a Mommy (and Daddy/family) and then to be allowed the special opportunity to watch that child grow through their first year in my Bumps to Bundles of Joy package and then even more in their family photos. 

My package varies for your needs/finances. The basis of the package is to capture all of those special moments and milestones in babies first year and also Maternity sessions if Mommy wants! The Packages are as follows:

Package 1: Maternity, Newborn and 2 other sessions up to babies first birthday

Package 2: 5 sessions (can include Maternity and Newborn) up to babies first birthday

Package 3: 6 sessions (can include Maternity and Newborn) up to babies first birthday

Package 4: 7 sessions (can include Maternity and Newborn) up to babies first birthday

Contact me for special package pricing and see if there are any current coupons! Mention this blog for a special discount as well!! 

Below is one of my favorite clients as I have now worked with her and her family 5 times in the last year and simply adore them! I'm so touched when clients return to me for more photographs. It's so fun to watch this little cutie as he gets bigger and reaches all of his developmental milestones in his first year. I can't wait for his cake smash session for his birthday in a few months! This year has flown by capturing this handsome little man! 

Dylan it's been an honor and I cannot wait to capture your cute, sweet smile for years to come! 


Hope to work with you during such an incredible time in your life. Book Kim Stein Photography for your Bumps to Bundles of Joy package! 

No comments:

Post a Comment